Current Vendors - Medieval Faire
Food Vendors – Independent chefs who accept cash and credit.
- Big South Catering – Smoked southwestern-flavored pork and chicken or chili sauce served on rice or nachos.
- Good Steward Enterprises, LLC – Turkey legs, brats, roasted corn, red potatoes
- Sassy Pants Sweets and Treats – Sweet baked goods, bread bowl soups, croissant cold-cut sandwiches.
- Panic Stricken Chicken Shack (Oct 8-9, 15-16 only) – Wraps (chicken, shrimp, steak, combo), salads, gourmet grilled cheese (add bacon, avocado, tomato, hummus), BLTs, breakfast, fresh fruit smoothies, fresh sweet ice tea, Coffee.
Festival Beverage Booths – Buy beverage tickets in $1 increments online (credit), at festival ticket house (cash or credit), inside ticket hut (cash); or pay for beverages with exact change. No ATM onsite.
- Bottled Water 16.9-20oz $3
- Soda 16.9-20oz $3 — 7up, A&W Root Beer, Canada Dry Ginger Ale (zero), Diet Rite Cola (zero), RC Cola
- Beer 16oz $5 — Coors Original, Mike’s Harder Lemonade, Angry Orchard Hard Cider, Miller Lite, White Claw Hard Seltzer, Yee Haw Dunkel (Must be age 21+ with valid photo ID).
Craft Vendors – Independent artisans who accept cash and credit
- Aquabun LLC – Mermaid art paintings, cards, bookmarks, related jewelry
- Ard_right_art – Leather tooling (Oct 1-2 and Oct 15-16 only)
- Art2 the ResQ – Cutting boards, wooden spoons, painted pictures, wood trays
- BB Whimsies – Ceramic oil diffuser necklaces, mini fairy houses
- Canape’ – Embroidered costume accessories
- Castle Garden Creations – Medieval costumes, games, accessories
- Cozy Candle Cabin Company – Candles and wax melts (Oct 8-9, 15-16 only)
- Dicey Dungeon – Gaming-themed jewelry
- DomesticExotics – Wood turned bowls and candle holders (Oct 8-9 only)
- Dragon Armor Games – Wooden games and accessories, signs, book stands
- Dragon’s Egg Bindery – Book bindings, blank journals, book ornaments, book jewelry (Oct 2, 8-9, 15-16 only)
- Dragon Smoke – Eclectic pipes and incense burners
- Draiochta Wandmakers – Wooden weapons, walking sticks, wands, displays; etched glass items
- Fairy Tea – Enjoy seeing the fairies all in one place for tea twice a day
- Fondle My Art Designs – Ceramic mugs, plates, bowls vases (Oct 15-16 only)
- Gnomeward Bound – Gnomes for yard and home décor (Oct 8-9, 15-16 only)
- Green Goddess Bath Creations – Bath Salts, bombs, lotions, oils, charged water, related jewelry
- Hedge Witch Accessories – Crochet, wands, jewelry
- Henna Body Art – Henna, Face-paint, Accessories (Oct 15-16 only)
- Jain’s Jungle – Live plants & plant crafts
- Jo’s Jams and Jellies – Homemade jams and jellies
- Just Kidd’n Ewe Farms – Goat petting zoo (feed for sale); goat milk soaps and lotions
- Lady Rebeccah – Tarot reading, home decor’ charms, spirit boards
- Lindy’s Leather – Leather utility belts, flowers, pouches, holders, bracers
- Lunae Custos Gifts – Scaile maille, chaine mail, small resin
- Mighty Mudd – Ceramic mugs, vases, shot glasses (Oct 1-2, 15-16 only)
- Misty Mountain Studios – Ceramic mugs and vases (Oct 8-9 only)
- Monkey-Pup Creations – 3D printed mugs, gaming, cosplay, dice
- Mother’s Blessings – Jewelry–wire woven, hammered copper, gems/mineral
- Mountain Mist Creations – Jewelry, windchimes, wooden signs, accessories, beach art objects (Oct 1-2, 15-16 only)
- Mystic Brew – Jewelry–steampunk and crystals (Oct 1-2, 15-16 only)
- Mystical Moon Acres – Jewelry with crystals and raw stones, medicine bags, dragon boxes (Oct 8-9, 15-16 only)
- NimbusCreationsLLC – Leather armor and jewelry (Oct 1-2, 15-16 only)
- Om Is Where the Art Is – Henna (Oct 1-2, 8-9 only)
- Owl Ridge Raptor Center – Non-profit raptor rehab; ceramic fairy houses and spoons (Oct 15-16 only)
- Pearl Pagoda – Jewelry with family farm-raised fresh water pearls (Oct 8-9, 15-16 only)
- Peasants’ Corner – Costumes, kilts, cloaks, and accessories
- Posey’s Facepaint Shoppe – Facepainting for all ages (Oct 1-2, 8-9 only)
- Soft Landing – CNC wooden art, gifts, and prints (Oct 1-2, 8-9 only)
- Tactician Tactless – Art sketches and commissions, buttons, stickers
- Third Eye Gems – Jewelry with crystals and gems, rings, wands, chakra kits, smudge sticks, pendulum jars
- Three Wands of Wellness LLC – Tinctures, teas, CBD infused honey (age 21+)
- Thunder & Spice – Interactive music (Oct 8-9 only)
- Tracey’s Crocheted Critters – Crocheted Animals
- Welcome Home Creations TN – Wooden toys, games, signs; fairy magnets and cross-stitch
- Whips and What Knots – Whips, bracelets, puzzles
- Wood and Wool – Fabric pouches, crochet dream-catches and snoods, wooden dice trays and peg people (Oct 8-9, 15-16 only)
- You’ve Got Maille – Chainmaille and jewelry (Oct 1-2, 8-9 only)
Game Vendors — Independent businesses (fee to play)
Our vision is to create a successful permanent site outdoor event facility as an economic engine based on arts, entertainment, and tourism for Harriman, Roane, County, and East Tennessee.
Our mission is to seek and train talent; and provide a venue for actors, musicians, and vendors to do what they love.
Our goal is to create the highest quality, live, outdoor entertainment experience for our patrons and participants.